Country Manager | Eastern Europe
Job Description: As a part of our global sales organization for Passive, Antennas and electromechanical components, you will be responsible for sales in Eastern Europe with Poland as key country, making Kyocera AVX the preferred point of contact for our valued customers and distribution partners.
Reports To: Director, Sales
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a Country Manager, you are responsible to manage and grow sales in Eastern Europe with focus on Poland and specific countries for the entire KYOCERA AVX product range.
- In this position you will report directly to the Sales Director Eastern Europe
- Frequent travelling required under normal circumstances up to 80%
- You set up action plans in collaboration with regional management team and operations, to promote and increase sales of KYOCERA AVX product groups with regular follow up and reporting.
- You develop new accounts and strengthen existing relationship.
- You are responsible for looking after our distribution partners in your area of responsibility.
- You lead, negotiate and finalize customer contracts until completion.
- You gain and maintain a clear appreciation of the market situation and competition landscape
- Commercial or technical university degree
- Successful track record or first successful experience in the electronic components industry
- Strategic thinking and entrepreneurial sales personality with excellent communication and management skills
- Knowledge in the area of passive, electromechanical, RF components is an advantage
- Professional behavior and negotiating skills to give you the opportunity to reach the agreed targets.
- Independent in your daily activities, self-motivated and well organized
- Team player, flexible and resilient
- Fluent in English
- Experience in MS office