Location: Greenville, SC
Job Description: The Production Supervisor role could be required to work on any shift as necessary and be responsible
for a growing number of direct reports. The position will coordinate manufacturing operations on the
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for day to day supervision of production direct reports regarding work needs,
quality, safety, scrap and other aspects of production performance
- Routine inspection for quality, defects, and process problems, materials, equipment or skills
- Manage individual performance issues of direct reports in areas such as attendance,
performance reviews, training and development.
- Perform administrative duties as required such as ADP and attendance tracking
- Perform other duties in support of Safety Program and Inventory management such as safety
inspections, housekeeping inspections, crane/hoist/lifting equipment inspections, etc.
- Must be able to walk production area for majority of work shifts. Work shifts may extend
beyond 8 hours in overtime situations, include weekends or alternate work schedule
- Must be able to work at desk using computer, routinely answering telephone and effective use
of other basic office equipment
- Must be physically able to work in sometimes awkward situations with manufacturing
equipment and handle weights of up to 40 pounds as necessary
- Ensures shift employees are following safe work practices and procedures consistently and
completely. Audits for compliance and addresses safety issues in a timely manner.
- Conducts safety and job function training for shift personnel.
- Trains shift associates in proper procedures, coaches them to improve results, and evaluates
- Bachelor's degree required
- 2-3 years of supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment preferred
- Highly organized with excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in timekeeping systems