Features & Benefits
- Temporary holding structure for the FPC/FFC enables simple, on-finger operation, thus increasing work efficiency.
- Operating temperatures ranging from -40°C to +105°C or +125°C are most suitable for automotive equipment
- Packaged in tape and reel: 2,000 pieces/reel
- RoHS compliant
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
The 6288 Series are FPC/FFC Connectors designed for applications such as GPSs and AV equipment for automobile use or electronics for industrial and/or medical use which require resistance to vibration. These products are 0.5m pitch, bottom contact, right angle, SMT, ZIF connectors with front locking. Their structures prevent FPCs/FFCs from becoming disjointed or inserted aslant.