Features & Benefits
- Aerospace & Hi-Rel Applications
- Low ESR Conductive Polymer Electrode
- High Endurance
- Ceramic Case Hermetic Packaging
- Stability Under Humidity and Ambient Atmosphere Exposure
- Extremely low ESR and high footprint efficiency
- Based on hermetically sealed design developed with ESA to suit aerospace applications
- Power Supplies
- Pulse Power
Hermetical packaging of conductive polymer capacitors in Stacked TCH series suppress impact of humidity and oxidization and offers the industry longest operational life for selected part types. Broad range of Capacitance, Voltage range up to 100V, low ESR and surge robustness makes this conductive polymer ideal for life mission critical applications in aerospace, defense and other industrial circuits.
All parts are subjected to KYOCERA AVX’s maverick part control with statistical screening and process control enhancement ensuring high performance in demanding environments.