Features & Benefits
- Ultra Miniature standard 01005 chip size
- Ultra tight capacitance tolerances (±0.01pF)
- Low ESR and high Q at VHF, UHF and microwave frequencies
- TC ±30, ±60ppm/°C
- Nickel/Solder – coated terminations provide excellent solderability and leach resistance
- High insulation resistance: IR ≥ 1010 Ohm
- Orientation provides high SRF uniformity
- Repeatable CEFF, ESR and Q vs. Frequency parameters, both lot to lot and within lots, for increased production yields
- RF Modules
- Mobile communications
- Satellite TV
- Global positioning systems
- Matching networks
The use of silicon oxide, a very low – loss dielectric material, in conjunction with highly conductive electrode metals, results in low ESR and high Q. These high – frequency characteristics change at a slower rate with increasing frequency than for ceramic microwave capacitors.
ACCU-P® meets the fast – growing demand for low – loss (high – Q) capacitors for use in surface mount technology, especially for the wireless communications market at frequencies up to and above 5.8GHz.
ACCU-P® is currently unique in its ability to offer very low capacitance values (0.05 pF) and ultra tight capacitance tolerances (±0.01 pF).
Datasheet / Catalogs – Click to Download
Part Number Information
S2P Files – Click to Download
- Accu-P® Complete (01005, 0201, 0402, 0603, 0805, 1210)
- Accu-P® 01005
- Accu-P® 0201
- Accu-P® 0402
- Accu-P® 0603
- Accu-P® 0805
- Accu-P® 1210
Libraries – Click to Download
KYOCERA AVX also works with several of the most popular software vendors to ensure our products are up to date in their software, and are constantly working with new vendors to ensure that they have the most up-to-date KYOCERA AVX libraries. These libraries are available below and can be added to your software.