Features & Benefits
- Patented Hermaphroditic contacts that were developed in the 1960’s continue to be used today in legacy military and industrial equipment.
- KYOCERA AVX has not QPL’d since 1992, but continues to offer the exact same connectors as commercial equivalents.
- Series include 7008, 7022, 7023, 7024, 7038, 8016, 8017, 8020, 8218, 8219, 8223, & Contact Strips.
- Military: Radar, Radio, Computer, Guidance Systems
- Test & Measurement Equipment
- Nuclear Power Plants
Varicon®, the KYOCERA AVX ruggedized tuning fork contact system provides cable-to-board, board-to-board and Rack & Panel packaging solutions for mission critical systems. KYOCERA AVX still offers several of the original standard and miniature series options with pin counts up to 165 contacts.