Don’t Miss Out!
Sign Up Today for One or All of Our Newsletters and Get The Latest KYOCERA AVX News Directly to Your Inbox.
The KYOCERA AVX e-newsletters bring you the latest in new product introductions, technology, innovation, industry trends and what’s happening at KYOCERA AVX.
The KYOCERA AVX E-Newsletter will contain information and updates from subject matter experts and leaders within our company. When you sign up today, you will be ready for the next release!
In addition to this newsletter, you’ll definitely want to stay connected via our social media channels. Subscribe to your favorite social media channel to get in-the-know and like, comment & share on our posts to interact with KYOCERA AVX.
Through all of these channels, you will get the insider news on the latest from KYOCERA AVX, PLUS anytime we have innovative news to share, you’ll be the first to know!
Check out some of the useful resources available on our website:
- Component Search – Online Advanced Search Filtering Tool
- SpiCAT Simulation Model Software – Capacitors | Varistors | Thermistors
- Video Library – Useful Videos about KYOCERA AVX Innovation & Products
- Formula-E Sponsorship – Advancements in Electric / Hybrid Vehicles
- Article Library – Repository of Technical Articles & Whitepapers
Data Subject Rights:
To ensure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights, each subscriber is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data; you may also request copies of your personal data. You have the right to obtain information about why your personal data are being processed, as well as other information under Art. 15 of the GDPR.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request KYOCERA AVX to correct or complete information you believe is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that KYOCERA AVX erases your personal data. Legal grounds for erasure of personal data are stipulated in Art. 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that KYOCERA AVX restricts the processing of your personal data under certain conditions in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to KYOCERA AVX’s processing of your personal data under certain conditions in accordance with Art. 21 of the GDPR.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that KYOCERA AVX transfers the data we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to withdraw consent – You have the right to withdraw your consent to KYOCERA AVX processing your personal data at any time.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority – You have the right to make a complaint at any time to your supervisory authority (although we would appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach them, please feel free to contact us in the first instance).
- Post-mortem instruction – You have the right to communicate instructions relating to the conservation, deletion, and communication of your personal information after your death.
- Clicking the “Update Profile” link located at the bottom of every communication; or
- By providing appropriate notice to email@example.com