Features & Benefits
- Meets or exceeds applicable portions of Mil-PRF-28861
- Circuits available C & L
- Current ratings up to 15 amps.
- Satellite Telecommunications
The solder-in style is designed to be soldered into a package, bracket, or bulkhead.
- Ideal for assembly into filter arrays
- Provide filtering from 500 KHz to 26 GHz, depending on size and circuit
- Standard sizes available from .118 inches to .400 inches diameter dimensions
- Miniature solder-in available in .075 inches, .105 inches, .120 inches diameter
- Fully hermetic and one-sided hermetic styles are impervious to high moisture, solvents, and other severe environmental conditions
- Non-hermetic style provides an environmental barrier with an epoxy seal on both ends
- Fully hermetic style designed for high temperature applications
- Offers effective filtering in a construction without fluxes, epoxies, or other polymers, thus eliminating failure mechanisms associated with conventional solder-ins
- Constructed to prevent outgassing or degradation in harsh environmental applications