Features & Benefits
- Gold plated BeCu contacts provide high electrical and mechanical performance over 5,000 mating cycles
- Unique contact geometry allows for full vertical engagement in pluggable module applications
- Plastic locating bosses and SMT anchor tabs maximizes the mechanical stability of the connector in harsh conditions
- Contact nose incorporates an anti-snag feature to protect during deflection
- Handheld/portable devices requiring docking or cradle charging
- Patient monitoring or portable medical electronics
- Industrial devices requiring pluggable or programming modules
- Internet appliances requiring battery back-up
Traditional battery connectors have been used for years in a number of applications: battery packs, removable or pluggable modules and conventional board-to-board to connect both signal level and power circuits. These ultra reliable and robust gold plated beryllium copper contacts provide high integrity connections in hash environments.
The vertical mate 9155-800 series eliminates end user damage when pluggable modules or packs are press down vertically into a base unit. Traditional right angle connectors have contact geometries that rely on the pack being inserted at an angle and then rotated down into position. The unique contact design of this connector deflects cleanly and easily when a module or mating connector is push vertically into position, eliminating any end user damage.
Datasheet / Catalog – Click to Download
Part Number Information
3D Model – Click to View
Application Notes – Click to View
Videos – Click to View
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.