Features & Benefits
- High Reliability / High Cycle Life BeCu contacts for maximum system performance
- ULP 1.3mm minimum operating height with 0.7mm “Z” axis compression/tolerance range
- Gold plating supports a broad range applications based on reliability and environments
- 3 Amp contact rating over a -40ºC to +105ºC operating range supports a broad application spectrum
- Low profile power, signal, ground or shielding requirements
- Repeatable/Pluggable module or battery pack requirements
- Low profile flex circuit to PCB applications
- Portable devices
KYOCERA AVX has been leading the industry with reliable Board-to-Board (BTB) compression connectors for commercial, medical and harsh industrial applications, obtaining the very first contact patent in the early 1990’s. The broad range of connectors offers both signal contacts which support 1 Amp/contact up to 40 position as well as low pin count (LPC) power contacts up to 3 Amps/contact.
The newest addition is the Ultra Low Profile (ULP) power connector that supports a 1.3mm compressed height, the lowest on the market. Gold plated Beryllium Copper (BeCu) contacts offers the most reliable and resilient contact performance in this miniature package. The sweeping contact design offers 0.7mm deflection range, long contact wipe and in excess of 40 grams of contact force at minimum operating deflection. All combined, this connector is rated at an unbelievable 5000 mating cycles for mechanical endurance.