Features & Benefits
- One-action type for automatic robotic assembly line
- Meets the maximum speed specified in next-generation interfaces
- Vertical and right-angle configurations enhance design flexibility.
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
One-touch locking 6817 Series FPC/FFC connectors utilize a proprietary structure that enables quick, stable connections in a single insertion, removing a significant impediment to fully automated assembly. Since the actuator can be held open, it is possible to remove FPC/FFC with one hand, and it is also possible to mount the connector on a limited work space.
6817 Series connectors are space-saving: the vertical type that mounts perpendicular to the circuit board for vertical insertion is 5.32mm high on a PCB and 2.9mm wide, and the right-angle type mounting parallel to the board for horizontal insertion is 2.6mm high on a PCB and 5.9mm wide.