Features & Benefits
- Space-saving is achieved with a fine pitch 0.2mm
- Applicable FPC thickness is 0.2mm
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- Good operability with a secure “click”
The 6866 Series is low-profile and space-saving connectors with a fine pitch of 0.2mm, stacking height of 0.95mm on the board and width of 2.7mm. Featuring a bottom contact and front lock, these products can be applied to FPC thicknesses of 0.2mm. Furthermore, misalignments such as slanted insertions can be found visually by utilizing FPCs with tabs. Despite the low-profile and space-saving design, a tab is equipped on the locking part, realizing improved operability and providing a secure “click” feeling when locking or unlocking the connector.