- Operating Frequency:
2.3 MHz (-3 dB roll-off frequency) through 40+ GHz, typ.
- Operating Temperature Range:
-55°C to +125°C
- Gold Plated Leads
- Lead-Free, RoHS Compliant Terminations
- Ultra-Broadband Performance
- Ultra-Low Insertion Loss
- Flat Frequency Response
- Excellent Return Loss Through 40+ GHz
- Unit-to-Unit Performance Repeatability
- Rugged Powdered Iron Core
KYOCERA AVX, the industry leader, is introducing the new 506WLC Series High Frequency Ultra-Broadband Inductor (UBL). This unique component provides low insertion loss and an excellent match over multiple octaves of frequency spectrum. The 506WLC is ideal for ultra-broadband DC decoupling networks and bias tee applications in optical communications systems and equipment using highspeed digital logic.
|506WLC2R0KG250B||2.0 typ.||2.3 MHz* to 40 GHz||0.5 dB typ.||17 dB typ.||1.45 typ. @ 10 mA||250 mA|
***Current for 100°C temperature rise