Features & Benefits
- High purity of electrodes for very low and repeatable ESR
- Highly pure, low-K dielectric for high breakdown field, high insulation resistance and low losses to frequencies above 40GHz
- Very tight dimensional control for uniform inductance, unit to unit
- Very tight capacitance tolerances for high frequency signal applications
- AEC-Q200 Qualified
- Cellular Communications
- Mobile communications
- Satellite TV
- Global positioning systems (GPS)
- Radar Systems
- And More…
The use of very low-loss dielectric materials, silicon dioxide and silicon oxynitride, in conjunction with highly conductive electrode metals results in low ESR and high Q. These high-frequency characteristics change at a slower rate with increasing frequency than for ceramic microwave capacitors.
ACCU-P® meets the fast – growing demand for low – loss (high – Q) capacitors for use in surface mount technology, especially for the wireless communications market at frequencies up to and above 5.8GHz.
ACCU-P® is currently unique in its ability to offer very low capacitance values (0.05 pF) and ultra tight capacitance tolerances (±0.01 pF).
Part Number Information
S2P Files – Click to Download
Libraries – Click to Download
AVX also works with several of the most popular software vendors to ensure our products are up to date in their software, and are constantly working with new vendors to ensure that they have the most up-to-date AVX libraries. These libraries are available below and can be added to your software.