Capacitors conforming to a DLA drawing are intended for use when military specifications do not exist and qualified military devices that will perform the required function are not available for OEM application. These drawings are intended exclusively to prevent the proliferation of unnecessary duplicate specifications, drawings, and stock catalog listings. When a military specification exists and the product covered by a drawing has been qualified for listing, the drawing becomes obsolete and will not be used for new design.
- White Paper: High Reliability Solid Tantalum Capacitors
- Flight Level Testing & Data Explanation
- High Reliability (Tantalum) Products Brochure
- High Reliability Space Level SRC9000
- Medical Products Selection Guide