KYOCERA AVX is the leading supplier of high reliability surface mount tantalum capacitors for military, aerospace and medical applications. Our core qualifications are to MIL-PRF-55365 and building on that we offer established reliability COTS-Plus products that feature smaller size, lower ESR, and multi-anode or multi-capacitor modules. These are all available in space level testing using the military T level and KYOCERA AVX’s SRC9000 specification.
Our high reliability tantalum capacitors are used extensively in the medical industry with our implantable grade HRC5000 and HRC6000 series. We also have recently introduced new options for less critical medical applications in the T4J and T4C series that use KYOCERA AVX patented testing methods to provide medical versions of our popular TAJ and TAC series.
- White Paper: High Reliability Solid Tantalum Capacitors
- Flight Level Testing & Data Explanation
- High Reliability (Tantalum) Products Brochure
- High Reliability Space Level SRC9000
- Medical Products Selection Guide