Features & Benefits
- Reduced assembly time
- Only one part to purchase and stock
- Extremely robust when subjected to shock and vibration
- Many options for customized versions
- Helps reduce tolerance accumulation within system
- Automotive applications such as entertainment systems
- Handheld/portable devices requiring docking or
- Patient monitoring or portable medical electronics
- Industrial devices requiring pluggable or programming
- Internet appliances requiring battery back-up
KYOCERA AVX extends their range of board-to-board stacker connectors used to connect two PCB´s, with a new tall version 00-9148. This new connector is designed to connect 2 parallel boards using a 1-piece connector design for board spacing of 8mm in a double row configuration offering 8 positions at 1mm pitch. With a rated current of 1A continuous through each contact.
Flexible tooling means that versions for board spacing between 4-12mm can be accommodated, with single row (4-16 positions) or double row (8-32 positions) options all on the same 1mm contact pitch. Options can also include bosses for mechanical stability, if required.
The connector is designed for surface mounting and supplied in tape and reel packaging. It mates with gold plated pads on the mating board surface. The tall stacker connector 00-9148 is suitable for wide range of applications including harsh environments such as those encountered in the automotive industry. It is a cost effective, reliable and robust BTB solution proven over time with 50 mating operations, high temperature nylon plastic and gold plated beryllium copper contacts for RoHS soldering.
This connector can be also customized to suit your application, with various number of rows / positions or stacking heights.
Datasheet / Catalog – Click to Download
Part Number Information
Videos – Click to View
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.