Features & Benefits
- Proven “gas tight” cold welded wire termination
- Redundant contact systems provides enhanced wire retention and high current carrying capabilities
- Cost effective STRIPT™ insulator-less contact system
- Industrial motor controls, drives & pumps
- Commercial building wiring and electrical systems
- Outdoor/Transportation lighting
- Solar and alternative energy
STRIPT™, insulation displacement naked contact technology provides cost effective, insulator-less, wire-to-board connection for discrete wire applications. Designed from the ground up to function just like a traditional insulated connector, these UL certified contacts have been industry proven for many years. This 9177-500 series has been designed to support the larger wire gauges from a robustness and current rating perspective.
Part Number Information
Application Notes – Click to View
Videos – Click to View
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.