Features & Benefits
- Simple strip and poke-home wire insertion with twist and pull wire extraction
- One-Piece contact with high force contact beams provide mechanical stability and wire retention
- Integral wires stop prevents over insertion
- Initial -316 product will accept both 16AWG and 18AWG solid and stranded wires
- Industrial Machine Controls: motors, drives, solenoids, pumps, coils or transformers
- Commercial Building: controls, security and fire
- Smart Grid: meters, breakers and panels
- SSL fixtures and wiring
- Application notes: refer to 201-01-218
Poke-Home wire-to-wire connectors have been proven to be very simple and reliable over the past several years. Until today, they have been focused on the light industrial wire gauge ranges of 18AWG to 24AWG. The latest product has just been developed to address the heavier 12AWG to 18AWG. This new 300 series of connectors employs a single, phosphor bronze contact technology with a center wire stop. Accepting both solid and stranded wires, pre-stripped wires can be easily inserted and then twist and pulled to be removed.
Datasheet / Catalog – Click to Download
Part Number Information
3D Model – Click to View
Videos – Click to View
Please accept YouTube cookies to play this video. By accepting you will be accessing content from YouTube, a service provided by an external third party.
If you accept this notice, your choice will be saved and the page will refresh.