Features & Benefits
- “M” and “T” reliability levels available
- Higher CV capability than standard Mil based capacitors resulting in reduced size/weight of components and saving in PCB space required.
- Flexiterm® technology used as standard in range for enhanced thermo-mechanical stress resistance
- Case Sizes: 0402 – 2220
- Capacitance Values 68pF – 1500pF available
- Rated Voltages: 4 – 100Volts
- Science Exploration Satellites
- Earth Exploration Satellites
- Communication Satellites
- Satellite Launchers
- Military, land, or air based applications
KYOCERA AVX has been approved by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) for its qualification of its Mil Prf 32535 BME NPO MLCC technology. Using its leading edge technology KYOCERA AVX can now offer Mil Prf 32535 NPO approved capacitors in 0402,0603,0805 case sizes with capacitance & voltage ranges ranging from 68 pF to 1500 pF, 10 –100 volts, currently. KYOCERA AVX Mil Prf 32535 NPO meets the designer needs by boosting the CV range compared to the standard surface mount Mil Ranges and reduces the gap between commercial and Mil Spec product ranges while meeting the Mil reliability levels.
The results of this technology has several key benefits for the Mil design engineer resulting in , ability to downsize case sizes, reducing PCB weight and allowing more efficient use of the PCB area available with the higher CV MLCCs. These surface mount components also incorporate Flexiterm®, which greatly enhances resistance to any of the thermo-mechanical stress experienced by MLCCs during PCB assembly and during its life time.