Features & Benefits
- 3.6mm insulator height
- 3 amps/contact
- Large SMT mounting area for positive mechanical attachment
- 5,000 mating cycles
- End-to-end stackable
- Handheld/portable devices requiring docking or cradle charging
- Patient monitoring or portable medical electronics
- Industrial devices requiring pluggable or programming modules
- Internet appliances requiring battery back-up
KYOCERA extends their range of board-to-board reduced battery connectors. This new version 9155-250 has a nominal working height of 4.5mm compared with the existing 9155-200 which has a nominal working height of 3mm. These connectors are rated at a full 3 Amps per contact on 2.5mm centers. This series includes 2 through 5 position connectors that are end to end stackable.
The complete family of connectors 9155 series from KYOCERA AVX offer all the same advantages: Ultra reliable and robust gold plated beryllium copper contacts provide high integrity connections in harsh environments, with 5000 mating operations, high temperature nylon plastic for RoHS soldering. Additionally, 9155-250 is made from halogen free nylon.