Features & Benefits
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +125°C
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- Packaged in tape and reel: 800 or 1,000 pieces/reel
5655 Series connectors feature a stacking height of just 4mm, and a proprietary ﬂoating structure optimized for high-speed data transmission. The connectors are also available in larger dimensions to serve a wide range of design requirements. The connectorsʼ dual-point contact structure ensures excellent contact reliability. Additionally, the connectorsʼ mold-style cavity shape reduces breakage when connecting or disconnecting to ensure durability. The connectors can operate in extreme temperatures from -40 to +125ºC, and they comply with the MIPI D-PHY standard (2.5Gbps) for a high-speed transmission interface.