Features & Benefits
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free
- Packaged in tape and reel: 15,000 pieces/reel
- Space saving with stacking height of 0.7mm and a width of 2.2mm
The 7129 Series is board to board connector which is capable of conducting high current up to 10A. In addition to it being a space-saving product with 0.7mm stacking height and a 2.2mm in width, it achieves high robustness and smooth mating by attaching metals on both side-ends to prevent damage to insulator housings and contacts due to mating in a misaligned way.