Features & Benefits
- Saves space with its low pitch of 0.5mm and height of 1.28mm.
- Robust design preventing unlocking of actuators
- Actuator locks FPC/FFC with tabbed cables
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
- Operating Temperature Range: -40 to +85°C
The 6811 Series possess enhanced robustness after implementing measures aimed at reducing breakage of connectors caused by human error. These low profile products feature a pitch of 0.5mm, bottom contact, front-lock type with a height of 1.28mm for mounting area, and can be applied to FPC/FFC thicknesses of 0.3mm.