Features & Benefits
- Suitable for robotic insertion and contributes to improving the operating efficiency in the manufacturing process.
- Operating temperatures ranging from -40°C to +105°C or +125°C are most suitable for automotive equipment.
- Packaged in tape and reel: 2,000 pieces/reel
- RoHS compliant
- Contact Material: Copper alloy
- Insulator Material: Heat-resistant plastic
6892 Series connectors improved quality assurance (QA) checks – both visual and automated optical inspections (AOI) – to prevent misalignment.
This products feature heat resistance ranging from -40℃ to +125℃ and high-speed transmission capability that corresponds to V-by-One® HS*, the high-speed interfaces that reach up to 3.75Gbps