NEWS / EVENTS
- Energy Storage Capacitor Technology Comparison and Selection
- KYOCERA AVX Invests In Venture Capital Fund Good Growth Capital
- Using Off-Chip Passive Components to Maximize GaN Performance & Reduce Cost
- Choosing Optimal Connectors for LED Lighting and Industrial Electronics Applications
- AVX, a US Subsidiary of KYOCERA, to Change its Name to “KYOCERA AVX Components Corporation
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global manufacturer of advanced electronic components engineered to accelerate technological innovation and build a better future. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Kyocera Corporation structured to capitalize on shared resources and technical expertise, KYOCERA AVX has an expansive global footprint comprised of several dozen research, development, and manufacturing facilities spanning more than 15 countries and staffed with talented personnel dedicated to innovation, component quality, customer service, and enabling a brighter future through technology.
KYOCERA AVX designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies advanced capacitors, antennas, interconnects, circuit protection and timing devices, sensors, controls, filters, fuses, diodes, resistors, couplers, and inductors optimized for employment in the international 5G, IoT, aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, and military markets.