NEWS / EVENTS
- KYOCERA AVX Earns a Prestigious Gold Level 2021 TTI Europe Supplier Excellence Award
- Replacing Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors with Tantalum or Ceramic Capacitors
- The Benefits to Using SuperCapacitors in Electric Vehicles
- Webinar | IoT Solutions Optimizer – Design It Before You Build It!
- New Series of Vertical, Dual-Row, Top-Entry Card-Edge Connectors
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global manufacturer of advanced electronic components engineered to accelerate technological innovation and build a better future. As a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation structured to capitalize on shared resources and technical expertise, KYOCERA AVX has an expansive global footprint comprised of several dozen research, development, and manufacturing facilities spanning more than 15 countries and staffed with talented personnel dedicated to innovation, component quality, customer service, and enabling a brighter future through technology.
KYOCERA AVX designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies advanced capacitors, antennas, interconnects, circuit protection and timing devices, sensors, controls, filters, fuses, diodes, resistors, couplers, and inductors optimized for employment in the international 5G, IoT, aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, and military markets.