Features & Benefits
- Simple strip and poke-home wire insertion with easy twist and pull wire extraction
- 3mm height achieves the lowest height possible for this AWG range
- Accepts 18-26 AWG solid and stranded wires
- Dual spring beam box contact provides maximum mechanical stability and wire retention
- Machine Controls: motors, drives, solenoids, sensors, fans and pumps
- Commercial Buildings: controls, security, fire and sensors
- Smart Grid: meters, breakers and panels
- SSL/LED: bulbs, fixtures, signage and streetlights
KYOCERA AVX Interconnect continues to develop unique connectors to support market needs. Many product designs must accommodate small numbers of discrete wires connecting components to PCBs; the new 9296-400 series meets this challenge by providing quick and reliable wire-to-board terminations. Its compact SMT package: 4mm pitch, 3mm height, 1 to 6 positions; makes it ideal for a broad range of industrial and commercial applications. Wires are easily terminated with a simple strip and insertion step. This cost-effective connector enables easy assembly in factory settings or field termination by electrical installers for non-UL applications.
Developed for various industrial applications, the connector integrates the already proven 2.5mm dual beam poke-home contact into a connector housing. Dual spring Phosphor Bronze contact accepts a wide range (18-26AWG solid or stranded) of wire to accommodate any wire combination within a single connector. Optional version with pass-through holes and no wire stop contacts allow mating with KYOCERA AVX jumper pins. Optional visibility windows allow visual verification of full wire insertion.