Features & Benefits
- Aerospace & Hi-Rel Applications
- Low ESR Conductive Polymer Electrode
- Endurance up to 10,000 hours on Selected Codes
- 100% Surge Current Tested
- Ceramic Case Hermetic Packaging
- Stability Under Humidity and Ambient Atmosphere Exposure
- Large Case Sizes Including CTC-21D Provide high Capacitance Values
- Developed with ESA to Suit Aerospace Applications
- Ongoing ESA Qualification
- Power Supplies
- Pulse Power
Hermetical packaging of conductive polymer capacitors in TCH series suppress impact of humidity and oxidization and offers the industry longest operational life for selected part types. Broad range of Capacitance, Voltage range up to 100V, low ESR and surge robustness makes this conductive polymer ideal for life mission critical applications in aerospace, defence and other industrial circuits.
All parts are subjected to KYOCERA AVX’s maverick part control with statistical screening and process control enhancement ensuring high performance in demanding environment. The design has been developed in cooperation with ESA for space level applications, and the ESCC specification is under preparation.