NEWS / EVENTS
- KYOCERA AVX Card Edge Connectors For Automotive Applications
- What you DIDN’T KNOW About Film Capacitor FAILURES! (EEVblog – 1486)
- Protecting sensitive ICs in today’s electrified vehicles with multilayer varistors
- KYOCERA AVX Launches New Interactive Component Search Tool
- KYOCERA AVX Earns a Prestigious Gold Level 2021 TTI Europe Supplier Excellence Award
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global manufacturer of advanced electronic components engineered to accelerate technological innovation and build a better future. As a wholly owned subsidiary of KYOCERA Corporation structured to capitalize on shared resources and technical expertise, KYOCERA AVX has an expansive global footprint comprised of several dozen research, development, and manufacturing facilities spanning more than 15 countries and staffed with talented personnel dedicated to innovation, component quality, customer service, and enabling a brighter future through technology.
KYOCERA AVX designs, develops, manufactures, and supplies advanced capacitors, antennas, interconnects, circuit protection and timing devices, sensors, controls, filters, fuses, diodes, resistors, couplers, and inductors optimized for employment in the international 5G, IoT, aerospace, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial, medical, and military markets.