KYOCERA AVX is the leading supplier of tantalum capacitors to the medical device industry. Our capacitors are used in most of the pacemakers, defibrillators, and neuromodulation devices manufactured each year. Medical grade capacitors for life support implantable applications are manufactured in the Biddeford Maine facility, which is certified to ISO 13485, and have strict change control procedures to comply with FDA requirements for customer notification and approval of process or raw material changes. Other medical grade tantalum capacitors series offer high reliability and low leakage solutions for other applications within the medical device market.
- White Paper: High Reliability Solid Tantalum Capacitors
- Flight Level Testing & Data Explanation
- High Reliability (Tantalum) Products Brochure
- High Reliability Space Level SRC9000
- Medical Products Selection Guide